Thursday 8 March 2012

Day 41 - morning

It's Holi Day today! It's a holiday. No class = wake up late!
I woke up at 9.25am.
We're suppose to celebrate holi day at 10am.
So I woke up around that time to get ready.

J text messaged me. We went to Indera mess at 9.45am, it's closed.
So, aka shop!
Bought 2 sets of Mayo egg and 3 packets of color powder aka weapon, to celebrate holi. =D
I've been waiting for this day! Even in Malaysia, I know they have this festival. Just like Thailand splash water and other country throw tomatoes. =)
Since I'm in India, I've been waiting for this day to come.
And... BOMB! It's today!

It's like attacking everyone with color powder and do "make-up" for them using color powder.
Thank you L for accompanying me!!! =D
Thanks a lot!!! You have fun right? o_o




Continue my story, we got back to hostel, attack C with green color.
Proceed to L's room, attacked her with pink and green.



Clean up work must be done. =/
We went to KMC at 11.20am.
Although it's hot, but we do have fun.
By dying L's hair with color powder. Haha!

Got back around 12.30pm.
Straightaway bathroom.
The water turn purple! (favorite color)
Turn on music and bathe for 25 minutes I think. But some color is still on me.
My neck, temple, and the region of the skin at distal phalanges.
The part of your body that sweats, that's the hardest part to wash the color off.

We're suppose to have lunch at food court at 1.30pm.
But it's 1.35pm now.
Me myself are not sure whether I want to go have lunch with them or not.
Lazy, and it's hot outside. I rather stay in.
There will be another Holi celebration with our batchmate at 6pm.
I won't be going.
The whole washing color off drama again? No thanks.



So above is a few picture of Holi celebration.
I'm going to drink all three water bottle of mine.
Dehydrated wey...
OK, I'm gonna chill and relax first. Might have flash-mob practice later. Who knows?
Gtg now, I'm gonna cook my lunch. =D
Have fun celebrating Holi Day!
Btw, it's international woman's day today.
8th of March ah, you don't know meh?
38 - 妇女节
Outdated me also know la...
LOL. Trying to insult myself again.

Alright, ending this post here, enjoy this holiday people. =D
Keep reading! <3

No comments: