Thursday 1 March 2012

My idol, Penny Tai

I respect her. She's strong. She's pretty. Maybe not as pretty as other celebrities, but I treasure inner beauty more. She's very independent, she has her own view. She dresses according to her own personality. She's very talented. I love her style. =D
She's those celebrity that won't follow fashion blindly. She do what she feel like doing. Not just following trends but she will think before she act. She just so cool and better compared to other female singer.

Below are a few pictures of her. L, do I look like her?




Penny have been my Idol since I'm 11 years old. Maybe 10. She's so cool to me by then. She's carefree, she is what Malaysian look up to. Her music is filled with her personality and point of view. She do what she wants. She's her own MV director. She achieved so many goals. I look up to her. <3 

Oh my, she's so perfect. I like her so so much. ^^ 

No comments: