Thursday 29 March 2012

March is ending...

March 2012 is about to end. What have I achieved from this month?

3rd Block starts, from very hardworking and determine to OK to piled up to confused to lazy.
Completed two PBLs, one more to go! Wee~! 
My cooking have improved! =D
From tasteless and disgusting to edible! (That's good enough)
Watched dramas, not 100% studying. Which is actually good!
Found my long lost "Cina" back.
Kinda miss listening to Chinese songs. =')
Fortunately, my bank account still have money. =0
Shocking! So I don't have bankrupt problem. =D
Question of the day from Qotd 1 to 11.
Looking back, at least I've learn a lot of new terms.
One of the crazy one is pseudohermaphroditism. I still can't remember the word. I Googled it. =/

Last Block, the King of the new term is Cyclopentanoperhydropenantherene ring. Hahaha!
This, I can remember. It's last Block's Champion word. xP

So yea, pseudohermaphroditism.

Get in touch with long lost Leader S and Blur S. Highlight of the month!
This is about it. Time really flies. See? From holiday mode to study mode. At least I'm still alive. So proud of myself. xD

Here, I wish everyone have a Happy March and even better April.
Let the past be the past, let's work hard together and create a better April!

No comments: