Monday 19 March 2012

Dirty girl

Dirty girl = me
If you unfriend me on Facebook just because I'm a dirty girl, go ahead. =/

I don't bathe in the morning. I blame the icy cold water.
Other than that, I don't know where else about me is dirty.
My mom didn't teach me how to bathe properly. So until now, after so many years, I still don't know the proper way to bathe. I blame my mom.
I can't deny this fact, but I am very lazy.

When I was young, I didn't brush my teeth daily.
Even until I was in college, I still didn't brush my teeth daily.
But now, after I came to India, I force myself to be discipline and I DID brush my teeth twice a day.
The activator is having braces on. I'm afraid that anything bad can happen to my teeth. That's why I brush my teeth twice a day. That's the truth.

Other than that, I don't bite my nails anymore. Not after I'm in high school.
Am I still as dirty as I was before?

Leave a comment, let me know more about personal hygiene.
I literally need to go Google and search about how to bathe the right way. =O
I don't want to be dirty.
I am changing.

No comments: