Sunday 4 March 2012

Day 37 - Night

Well, I need to constantly check out how's my diced potato and carrots doing. So this is it!

This looks good, it taste good too! 
Then... I start cooking the rice/porridge. I'm confused, it's too soft to be called as rice, it's not soft enough to be porridge. Pice? Rorridge? Picture 1 + Rorridge = Picture 2

Eww!!! It's looks like baby's food.
It's tasteless.
I've been eating the food in Picture 2 for the whole afternoon while watching Wong Fu Weekends. Finished the whole season 4 and some few episodes more. 
Skyped with mom, discuss about the plan that they are coming to India. I don't think it's a good idea. 
Skyped with sister, kinda sang a duet with her? Cooperative. ;)
Skyped with Grandma, she's adorable, I miss her. 
Bathe, went to dinner with J and L.

J's food.  Onion rava tosai?
L's food. Butter sugar tosai. 
My food. Vege meehun goreng.
This is it! My day. It's simple and kinda dull, because tomorrow, my class is starting. So I want to keep everything as simple as it could be. Btw, I went to End Point this morning (in my previous post) That's what makes today memorable. =D

Good night, I'm gonna watch more Youtube videos until 11.30pm. I love you guys. I love internet. I love blogging. I still love Kevjumba. *finger crossed*

No comments: