Saturday 3 March 2012

Fall in, fall out

I said this before. I fall in love easily, for me to fall out, it's easy for me too.
Although I'm obsessed about Kevjumba right now, but I'm gonna fall out soon. Most probably tomorrow, or Monday.

It's like ripping a small part of your heart. After ripping it off, your brain will still think about it. After you are completely hopeless about it, then you are considered as fall out. This is minor compared to the M case. Because I don't know Kevjumba. So this will be easier.

L, J and C will think that I'm crazy. But it's Kevjumba L. He's so funny. I'm not obsessed about Nigahiga because he is good looking. I always like the cuter one. J knew about that. L, I think you do too!

So, be prepare to say goodbye to Kevjumba, say hello to Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry.

Fall in to Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry
Fall out from Kevjumba 

No comments: