Sunday 18 March 2012

Day 51

Woke up at 10.30am this morning.
Cooked mee suah again. =.=
I have nothing else to eat huh? Yes, I am so boring and healthy that I don't have any canned food in my room. No instant noodles, just potatoes, tomatoes, long beans, garlic, and carrot. Let's not forget brown rice and rice noodles.

Yup, I cooked the mee suah with egg, salt and pepper. =/
Doesn't taste that good but that will do.

Read Renal physiology in the morning. Renin and angiotensin. ;)
After reading, I got so bored and I reach my hand to a music instrument that I bought from Mysore.
Since I listened to Safe and Sound from Taylor Swift again and again last night, I try to play that song on my so-called violin.
And I did play the chorus! =D

I went to L's room to play for her since she's a huge Taylor Swift fan.
She's fixing her clothes rack this morning. I heard it all from my room. All the noise.
After playing, I help her fix the rack.
She's cooking Curry santan chicken and J is going to order Crab from Chef Inn.
It's their lunch plan. And I just tag along. Accidentally bumped into them with a "violin".
Haha! xD

It was such a nice lunch. Like a picnic! xD
Thanks L and J!!!
I should pay. Tomorrow la! Hehe.

Back to my room, drew Histo from 3pm to 4.20pm.I was watching the time.
I think I read Chaurasia. I forgot. Maybe caecum. @_@
But I certainly know that I chat with NBJ. Trollolol!

Went to send laundry but sadly laundry shop is not open. T_T
So Lily and I need to carry the heavy laundries back to our room again.
So heavy! On the way back, we discussed about dinner.
I'm craving for Chicken Sweet and Sour from Prax.
So we did order from Prax. xD

Asked cleaner to come to clean my room...
They are late. So I bathe first. Then I came to notice that both my towels are in the laundry bag. =(
I dry myself using a face towel. That's the closest thing I can get. @_@
Cleaner came, clean my room. Waited for dinner to arrive.

Skyped with M (best friend). =D
Food reached. Eat in L's room again. xD Such a great gathering place.
Chit chat. After dinner, I fell in love with Brownie. L's teddy bear.
It sure did remind me of all my dolls in my room. From Pinky to Orangy, to Hello Kittys, to my favorite baby panda. Oh, my dolls. I forgot about them. It's been years. 13 years? =O

Stayed in L's room until 9.30pm. She need a nap for 15 minutes. I spend the 15 minutes reading Appendix and Coeliac trunk. Went back to my room, went online.
Played Tetris battle. Studied Spermatic cord. And now, blog.
Going to play Tetris battle later.
After that, I'm gonna quit reading textbooks, and proceed to reading novel. =)

Alright. That's the story of my day. xD
Thanks for reading!
Toodles!

No comments: