Thursday 1 March 2012

Holiday

I've been waking up real late since yesterday. I woke up at 12.30pm and today, I woke up at 11am. Guess who woke me up. My mom! I got the shock of my life. I feel like I'm young and I'm at home again. =/
She called me, I didn't answer. I just wait for it to miss call. =) Typical me.
Then I get up and look at my phone. It's her! I though it's C that is calling.
I check my inbox and she asked me to "chat through email" with her.
So I get up, on the laptop, didn't even brush my teeth yet. Just on the laptop first, then clean up myself.

Good news is, she allow me to buy a rice cooker! =D
So I can cook huh? Yay!
Yup, I'm excited about that.
The reason why she contacted me is because she want me to get an air ticket back. So I'm going to book my air ticket online. It's easy to book. But waiting for her decision and instruction through email, that's kinda...

I just text C about going for a rice cooker hunt after lunch. She says she wanna follow. Her reason is she want to release bad air. For me, she wants to know the place to buy the rice cooker so that next time she know the place. =.=

So, done booking! Got a little bit of fulfillment. Haha! Crazy...
Since my mom allow me to buy a rice cooker, I'll go to Udupi today and hunt one for myself. I want to cook porridge. I miss porridge. Or maybe I found something cooler and have more function than rice cooker. Who knows? But I'm so excited about cooking. And keep in mind, my cooking sucks. Maybe I'll upload some pictures about my cooking. After I own a rice cooker.

Back to topic. It's holiday. So it's normal for me to stick to my laptop and watch Youtube videos. As you all know, during this holiday, I've been shopping, movie watching and cleaning up my room in the first week. Second week, I actually studied before my Bangalore trip. Third week, I studied too. Fourth week, this week, I've been watching Youtube videos and I only touched my book for one day! That's an achievement! It's holiday right? I suppose to do that. But this medic student "thinking" really kill my holiday life.

I'm kinda grateful about being this lazy and stay up late, because after classes start, I won't be able to do all this anymore. ='(
So I will try my best to blog as much as I can. Keeping you all update what am I going to do.

My typical holiday life, wake up real late, then eat Brunch at 1.30pm, play computer games, sleep, walk around the house a little, watch TV, dinner, online Facebook-ing, play games, then sleep at 2am.
Wow... that's so lifeless! That use to be my holiday life when I'm 17 years old. =O
I wonder what my parents will think about me. Being such a lazy creature in the house for 2 months! That's really shocking. I remember watching Taiwanese movie on Youtube. Haha! And there goes my holiday. I should really do something more meaning. If I had control over time. =D

So C just called me, saying that she won't go to rice cooker hunting with me. And she want ME to accompany her to a taylor shop later. @_@ I didn't promise her. Actually I did promise her saying that I will accompany her. Oh well, I'll go with her later. But I don't think I'll be done shopping for cooking materials. We'll see. We'll see.

Right now, I'm just going to blog until I can't think. This is what people do during holiday right? Stupid things.
I'm going to wash my bed sheet manually now. Since it's sunny. Bye bye! Thanks for reading M (best friend). =D

No comments: