Saturday 3 March 2012

First time attempt to cook in India

As you all know I just got my rice cooker yesterday. I'm all excited and went to buy the ingredients at 12pm. Such a hot weather. I got back, I wash the vege, I peeled the potatoes, chuck them into the rice cooker, cut some onion and tomato, chuck them in as well. And guess what, my lunch sucks.

Maybe in the photos, it looked OK, but trust me, it's not OK. It's TASTELESS.

So this is it, I'm trying to make it more colorful. 

Because it's all sad and lonely, I add and egg, and hot water to cook the egg. 

Mixing things up. I'm not a Korean. 

Here you go! Tasteless cooking. 
So this is it. My first meal that I cooked in India. It's tasteless as I had mention, but I'm glad that I ate some green veges. I still have a pot full of veges and potatoes. And yes! Do you remember I chucked POTATOES in to the rice cooker too? Yea, those potatoes are not cooked yet. So I can't eat them. I'm too lazy to bother what happened to those left over. I'm just gonna "visit" them later.

I watched Youtube videos during my lunch. And I found NigaHiga's new channel. OK, I'm the one that is outdated. But here's the link.  http://www.youtube.com/user/HigaTV?ob=0&feature=results_main#p/u/2/YOUGAE3RtOU

HigaTV!!! 

OK, I guess I'm gonna go sneak a peek at those left overs now. Before it's too late. Yaiks!
I went to taste them and they are OK, I mean I can still cook them again later. This time, more seasoning. =/

I'm drinking the vegetable soup now. This kinda reminds me of my mom. She like to do that. Chuck those vege in, and drink the soup later. No wonder my cooking sucks...
It's healthy! I didn't use any oil... Because my appy bottle is not empty yet. It's empty now. Haha! LOL!

Keep reading, and keep smiling. =D

No comments: