Friday 23 March 2012

Day 55

I haven't get the chance to post yesterday because I am too tired. I enter my room and I collapse on to my bed. So I'm doing a replacement post. I might not remember that much details, but I'll try my best.

Breakfast = plain oats. 
It's class test day!!!
Erm, I'm not nervous, but I'm almost late. Late to class test. =.=
When I reached, everyone is in the lecture hall already. So, quickly took out my pencil box and water bottle, entered the hall, thank God my "old" Block 1 place is still available. Quickly rushed to the place and start writing down my name and roll number. Start answering... 

After that, straight to Dissection hall, who knows it's revision class. Revising upper limb, lower limb, those Block 1 stuff. And there's no lecturer at our table for us to bug. They will just sit there, and wait for people to ask them questions. =.= I don't like Thursday dissection class. =(

After that, back to Interact building... 
Physiology class. Renal physiology. I like! I know no one likes Mdm Surekha but I start to respect her after she manage to insert the Neuromuscular junction's steps in my brain. It's like she kept on repeating and repeating and repeating... Until it went into my brain. =D
She taught about the RPF and GFR. And stuff...

Anatomy lecturer class! Mr Narendra is here. Again. 
Which is good! Because he will start drawing and explaining. And make us "VISUALIZE" =D
He taught about pancreas. Good lecturer. Minus the lame joke part. =)

Lunch hour!!! 
I forgot what's for my lunch. 
Oh yea, we went to Asian K and I ate veg combo. ^^

Then started, 2 Biochem lecture. 
First, Sheetal's class. It's gonna be her second last class. Without reason, everyone is so restless and hyper. So we make lots of noise. Hahahaha!
That's a fun Biochemistry class. ;)

Next Chandreka, @_@
All the disorders are killing. There's 10 in total, we need to learn 7 out of the ten in details. And there's further classification under one type of disorder. So yea... Before teaching about the other disorders, she killed us with the correlation and biochemical findings due to deficiency of Glucose 6 Phosphatase enzyme. 
From hypoglycemia to keto.. acidosis, then something, then something... Got a lot la! 
The deficiency of Glucose 6 Phosphatase correlate to beta oxidation, lipolysis, lipid transport, gluconeogenesis, and I can't remember. =/

After her class, everyone's brain is so saturated and tired of Biochemistry. From class test to Biochemistry... 
It's totally fine for us seniors. ;)
No big deal.

Went back to my room, start cooking. Don't need to take down any pictures of my cooking anymore. Since the ingredients will me more or less the same. Hahaha! 
So I ate my dinner while watching a lame HK movie. 

Then I offered J food. Since she's hungry and she haven't ordered anything yet.
After eating. I ask her to stay in my room. Then we talked. 
There goes our time. I force her to watch the lame HK movie with me. Just like what I did to L. I told that I'm a selfish b*tch. What else. Huh! 
After that, I went to her room, she told me about some Hindi drama story, then I told her about a Taiwan movie and then I watched the Hindi drama together with her. OMG...
I left her room at 12pm I think.

And then I went back to my room and collapsed. @_@
The end. That's why I didn't bathe. I didn't mention anything about bathing. Tee hee! 

No comments: