Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 40

Well, well, Histology Practical will only start at 9am for my batch. I woke up at 8.25am. From 6am alarm, snoozed until 8.25am. That's typical me. =D
I wanted to wake up early and go to library to read Harper's. But then I remembered that library will not be open that early. So I just continue sleeping, plus, I'm very tired. I dreamt about lots of different things. Hehe happy! The way that I evaluate the happiness depends on how many dream I dreamt the night before. The more dream I made, the happier I gets.

Breakfast is Bombay toast from aka shop. Histo class! Saw the slides of Fundus and Pyloric region of stomach. Homework for today, DRAW HISTO. =.=
After Histo, I went to buy another Bombay toast. PMS, normal.
It's dissection class!
Learnt about Peritoneal cavity, Inguinal Canal and the 9 quadrants of abdomen.

Best news is, tomorrow is Holi Day. They throw colors on that day. Can't wait! It's one of the reason I like India. Colors of India. Love it! Can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow. =D

I'm back to my room, my lunch is fried egg with long beans and plain rice.
It's in front of me right now. I'm going to eat!

Love, 
Mine

No comments: